Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A long time coming...

That title could potentially refer to my lack of posting recently. Apologies for that. Things have been hectic again.

It also could refer to the recent turn in fortune over the last week or so. Up until the start of Punchestown I was looking at another awful month but things have very rapidly turned around and I'm hoping that by the end of the month we'll have a decent profit in place. Steve Lewis Hamilton came good yesterday last night and I watched the race on my PC... my heart was beating somewhat strongly towards the end but very pleasing. I hope its the start of a turnaround. Not a good idea for me to watch races I tell you!

Signed up to the Nagman following a review by ProGambler and JP mentioning on his blog and started off quite well. Looking at Packed Pockets as well now with v small stakes. Thinking about Personal Info but seem to have a lot of subs coming off at this time of year so may pause for a while on new services!!

Trying to keep overall staking within the same amount and I'll provide more details when i can.

Off to Musselburgh on Friday so looking forward to that.

Will post updates hopefully before then.

No comments: