Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sloppy Bet Placement

Well a £97 profit made on the day started the month of March very well. I wasn't going to post tonight as I didn't have much to say but I realised I normally post on bad days only so thought I should be more positive and let you know when things are going well.

Winners from Equine Main, Systematic and Piecost all contributed to the profit - disappointing day from Herbie, Equine Turnover and Market Examiner.

Profit would've been £60 higher if I hadn't placed my bets in a rush when i got back to my office after being out and about for my proper job. Isn't it always the winning bets that you miss!! Grrr... annoyed at my sloppiness!

On another note sat in on a Formlab webinar this evening which was very interesting indeed - good tuition on how to use the data - just wish I had the time!!

And finally... A nice £10 profit on the financials - seem to be going 2 steps forward, 1.9 steps back but slowly beginning to see the potential!




No comments: