Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Betting Life

Hi All,

Over the last year and a bit I've been working on building a portfolio of tipsters to help me earn a size able secondary income and pay for the little luxuries in life.
I've been an avid reader of JP's betting blog in that time which has helped me stay focused and appreciate there's big highs and lows in this business and you need to ride them out and focus focus focus on the long term.

Joining the Secret Betting Club and their Portfolio Service also very much helped and has increased my knowledge exponentially in a short period of time. It has also definitely saved me a great deal of cash and made me a lot more money than i would have if i'd just done it myself. A great access for information and a must for anyone wanting to start getting into this business.

I'm going to try and not re-invent the wheel by producing a similar blog to JP's but just give you a view of how I'm feeling things are going and if there's anything much else I've been up to.

We'll see how things develop from here and take each step at a time.

No comments: