Sunday, November 15, 2009

Treading Water

Well it looks like the racing gods were shining last night when Wicked Daze won by a nose only to be disqualified (i'm not sure why) and demoted to 2nd BUT the bookies seem to pay out on first past the post. For once the bookies doing something in the punters favour for a change!!

My early post on Saturday was full of doom and gloom and while Wicked Daze didn't turn a losing day into a profit it certainly stemmed the flow.

A good day today with Punter Profits turning a couple of winners finally - a bit of a relief there due to a poor streak for most of the month. Tipping Legends also managed a profitable day despite the 5 pointer strong bet coming a cropper.

4PA had a dismal start to the new regular service with not a single point won over the three days. I'm not fussed about it as there's profit there and it will come but for brand new subscribers it's a bit rubbish to say the least.

Anyway, "Treading Water" refers to the month of November as a whole where after a bumper October I appear to be just about breaking even so far.

Think it's heading in the right directon though and I'm happy with my portfolio.

SLH renewal at the end of the month which I will be signed up to for another year.

It's going to be a difficult week this week as I'm travelling with work again from Tuesday to Friday. A nightmare but as long as i remember my phone and charger should be ok! Might not be any posts though so may be next week before I'm back!

No comments: