Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still Treading Water...

Well after a hell of a long week away I'm back!

Things haven't really moved that far on my account with a pretty uninspiring month continuing.

Tuesday was the bumper day, winning the best part of £600 but it was pretty much all down hill from there and that £600 has all been wiped out in the last few days with another dismal weekend of bets over.

The only bright spots being Sporting Life Golf bets finally coming up trumps with a 40/1 winner - they have a great record but this is the first time I've had a win out of them since I joined so very pleasing indeed.

Football Elite continue to perform very well with 3 winners out of 4 this week.

Racing has been poor in terms of tipsters over the last few days with the changeable weather not helping at all.

Must remember to pay my SLH subs tomorrow!!

Hopefully a consistent winning week next week and end the month on a high!! Will be blogging alot more!

No comments: