Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Belated Happy New Year....

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I'm just back from 3 weeks break visiting friends in warmer climes so bit of a shock being back and the snow is still here. Reality bites big time tomorrow when i head back to work...

Anyway I tried to keep up betting over the period I was away but in the end I gave up after the 2nd day - the time difference was too much, the cost of calls / downloads was greater than I thought and I felt I needed time to relax rather than worry about getting bets on. So the phone was switched off and left like that - felt after getting the 3pt 10/1 shot from Tipping Legends it was time to stop pushing it!

Probably in the end not a bad time to be away - no idea what's happened on the betting front since I've been away but with so much racing and football called off I hopefully haven't missed a too much.

Back onto the betting today and no luck with my first Equine bet of the year with Kings Miracle not playing the game. Nicky Henderson got a treble at Southwell today but couldn't make it a four fold with Chef Junior - the only selection from Punter Profits today. Got a couple of runners in Kempton later through the Each Way Value system so will see how they go.

Hopefully 2010 will be as good as 2009 - going away has made me take stock as to what I was doing. Come to the conclusion that in the time I've got to bet I'm following too many services and the cost is too great so I'm going to cull some from the portfolio. The Sporting Life golf tips are the first ones to go for me - too much proportion of my investment relatively spent on golf and feels like I need to just focus with the Tipping Legends golf service. Others will follow - clearly based on performance.

Will keep the blog more updated also so please keep coming back if you are reading!

No comments: