Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back at home! Back on track?

Back at home today. Didn't manage to get all the bets on today as I'm continuing to struggle with the Orange reception on my iphone - driving me barmy at the moment!

Anyway was a good day with a profit on what I did get on thankfully!

SLH recommended an each way dbl - both horses coming in the places and resulting on a return of stake so nothing lost there.

Couple of horse from Tipping Legends - with Benfleet Boy doing the goods giving me a 4.2pt profit on the day with them and Equine Investments, Follow the Flag not doing anything at all in the 5.20 at Wolverhampton.

Trying to do basic updates wherever I can so will come to what i call my ramblings when I have more time!

2 comments:

Managed Risk said...

Greetings,

I will be following your blog and I wish you much success! Myself, I am starting my betting blog on 1 February.

All the best!

Jake

mrh-beats said...

Thanks Jake. Good to hear from you. Good luck with your blog and betting - drop me a line when you're all set up!