Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dismal Diversification

Sorry I haven't been on to update recently - it's been a tough couple of weeks with 11 straight losing days in a row making a serious dent in my betting bank.

One thing that I would always say is don't put all your eggs in one basket - I haven't and I now follow 11 different tipsters. Depressingly the majority of them have been performingly poorly over the last two weeks.

I did think by signing up to a number of tipsters that the profits and losses would even themselves out - unfortunately, while losses haven't been as great as they could have by diversifying, it's still tough to see the money flow out day in day out and I had thought there would be some smoothing of the profit flow by this diversification.

I was travelling for the football yesterday so as i lumped on cash through my mobile I was thinking well I've bet the best part of £400 today - surely I can expect something back, surely the luck is going to change!! Well it didn't and I had one of my worst losing days ever.

It's hard to know what to do other than to ride it out - and keep plugging away - things have got to change - who knows when though - and it would be nice that it happened sooner rather than later!! Especially with Christmas coming up!! This is the true test of the long term view and betting banks - lets just hope we make it to the other side!

No comments: