Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tipster Update

February has started better than January ended which is refreshing. Steve Lewis Hamilton even managed a couple of winning bets! Something I've not seen for a long long time. Equine Investments poor run continues with only one winning bet since the turn of the year. A couple of place returns but nothing to write home about.

Thought I'd give you a brief overview of some of the tipsters I'm following. Just the one overview tonight.

Systematic Betting
Currently the jewel in the crown of my portfolio. I joined in June last year after much deliberation due to the volume of bets - but while the workload is heavy the returns have been magnificent. I got off to a slow start with the service as really didn't know what my staking should look like and was on the verge of giving up. Once I got there in September, the profits have kept on coming and certainly has helped start to turn my portfolio around. Initially I thought it was difficult to get on at recommended prices but once I expanded my suite of bookies and limited betfair use its became easier and occasionally you can get better than recommended with BOG bookies. You do still have to move relatively quickly but thankfully Mark who runs the service limits numbers so it's not as bad on pricing as with other services.


No comments: