Sunday, February 6, 2011

Was just a blip!

I mean the upswing in February of course. The drawdown from 12th January now stands at just under £1,100. Thank goodness for betting banks!! I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks from Wednesday and had hoped I'd leave in a decent place but I suppose it's not how it works all the time. Hopefully next couple of days goes well. Won't be betting on holiday - important to take a break!

Beginning to wonder about a few of the services in my portfolio - but will cover these in my Tipster summaries.

Since the turn of the year i've been getting better at updating my records and now running a daily tracker as you could see from my graph posted at end of Jan. Interesting to note that in 2011 I've had 20 losing days vs. 17 winning days but I'm over £600 down in the year. Not sure what that tells me but I'm a big fan of stats!

Also tracking days of the week and these look like;

Monday £-3
Tuesday £-155
Wednesday £93
Thursday £-233
Friday £-187
Saturday £89
Sunday £-212

Be interesting to see how it pans out. Maybe take some days off and make some money!!


No comments: