Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Royal Ascot - Day 1

A decent days results on the first day of Royal Ascot so happy with the start. Winners from

2.30 - Canford Cliffs - Tipped in a double with Frankel by 4PA

3.45 - Frankel - see above

4.25 - Power - Systematic tipped at 5/1 (also tipped Roman Soldier at 16/1 who was beaten by a neck!!) Should've had a forecast on as well!

5.00 - Veiled - Steve Lewis Hamilton tipped at 6/1 - a winner on the flat for SLH!!

5.35 - Frederick Engels - won for Roger Green (who tipped at 4/1) - interestingly a 5 point bet winner and if I'd followed my own advice about 5 point bets from Roger Green I'd have put some cash on but I forgot!!!

Decent day overall with a couple of good winners elsewhere from Systematic and Northern Monkey.

Some big odds tips could've made it a bumper day - not often I get tips in for 50/1 and 40/1 shouts!

Anyway took the profit year to date to a new high. Hope for the same tomorrow!

No comments: