Sunday, September 25, 2011

Integrity

Thanks for those of you who have commented on my post last night re SLH. I do believe that the feedback received was constructive and I take some of the points mentioned (especially re telephone line etc).

I have to admit that I was beginning to feel that my blog was becoming a vehicle for one or more person(s) who had a grudge against SLH and it was beginning to wear me down. While admittedly the service hasn't progressed over the summer, it certainly has been a decent year so far. I'm on £25 - £50 stakes and I've made £1.6k gross profit. Not bad!

I want to post every comment that i get as I want the blog to be an open forum for debate, thoughts, advice and general chat. However I do believe the integrity of the blog is being damaged by constant remarks over the perceived quality of this particular service - I think perhaps I've been naive in publishing and responding to some of the comments. From what JP mentions in his comment some of these are nothing new.

Anyway to cut a long story short - I'm drawing a line under this and we move forward from today! Lets hoping the betting does the same!



No comments: