Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Luck plays it part

Would be fair today to say that luck played a part in me making a profit of just over £100 today. I was in a meeting for most of the day which meant that I missed the SLH telephone call, and 6 other bets. Fortunately all lost and meant I was up on the day rather than taking a loss. Nice to have these things work in my favour for a change.

With a little more luck we could end the month on profit although I've got £473 to make up to get there - we shall see but looks like October will chalk up as a losing month - the 5th of the year so far.

I'd always set myself an unofficial target of making a modest £20 gross profit a day - doesn't sound like much but this year so far I've only managed only £9.26 per day. If that tells you one thing - is that this is a tough business!



No comments: